Brisbane Market Flowers goes to great lengths to source the very best flowers and products for our customers. Flowers sold online are perishable and a flowers life span is dependent on the variety, season, environment and care, resulting in varied life spans for different flowers.
Flower availability is dependent on seasonality and market availability. As a result, not all goods produced are exactly as pictured on brisbanemarketflowers.com.au, by accepting these terms and conditions you are acknowledging there may be material differences between images and produced goods.
You can generally expect your flowers to last 3-7 days provided they are cared for correctly.
6 steps that will help your flowers to last as long as possible:
- Stems should be cut on an angle (in or under running water if possible) as soon as you receive the flowers and placed into a vase full of fresh water.
- Ensure the vase that is used is clean and filled full with fresh water
- Always keep an eye on the water levels and change the water completely every two days
- Keep the flowers out of direct sunlight
- Keep the flowers away from drafts and air-conditioning
- If your arrangement is presented in a box be sure to add water daily
Due to the delicate nature of plants and flowers and the possibility of unforeseen circumstances, we do offer store credit or replacements only.
Any dissatisfaction with our product must be communicated within 24hours of delivery via email email@example.com.
Brisbane Market Flowers reserves the right to request a photo of the product to assist with quality control, team training and to conclude the most reasonable resolution.
In all cases, if an item is replaced the original item must be available for return.
Brisbane Market Flowers is not obligated under Consumer Law to Refund due to a change of mind.